Roadnet Anywhere Routing is a cloud-based software that automates the routing process for a business. Routing allows users to create optimised vehicle routes when order volume increases above a level that is comfortable or efficient to do manually.
Routes are created with accurate travel times by utilising historical traffic patterns. Custom, delivery-specific rules can be stored in the application so that the algorithm can balance both profitability and customer requirements. This means users can spend less time putting out fires, and more time running their distribution business productively.
When combined with Roadnet Anywhere Dispatch, the routing software allows fleet managers to see these routes in real time with GPS tracking, exception management, and confirmation that the fleet’s plan is being executed correctly. Users can see where remote employees are, when they will make deliveries or service calls, as well as any alterations to the day’s plans.
The Roadnet Anywhere mobile application has an easy-to-use interface available on Android, Apple, Windows, and Java devices. The configurable Proof of Delivery and tracking application allows fleets to guide drivers through their day, completing tasks such as collecting signatures, recording accurate quantities delivered and picked up, customised workflow activities, messaging, and capturing pictures of delivery tasks.
With Roadnet Anywhere Routing you’ll be able to:
- Decrease routing time – Spend less time configuring routes and more time assessing what-if scenarios to produce better, more efficient routes.
- Reduce transportation costs and kilometres – Daily routes are created using powerful algorithms and street-level routing, in conjunction with your business constraints. This will result in fewer kilometres driven.
- Increase resource utilisation – Make better use of existing resources by delivering more and driving less.
- View fully integrated map detail – Don’t plan your routes in the dark. View each route as it’s built geographically.
- Dynamically add orders – Not sure where that last-minute order should go? Roadnet Anywhere can suggest the best route while striking the perfect balance between route efficiency and service level standards.