Strategic Route Planning
Even the most predictable static routes can become inefficient over time. Customer changes, backtracking and off-route stops will eat away at your company’s profits. Seasonal volume spikes, rising fuel costs, sudden long-term traffic issues and other resource emergencies can all overload your driver and equipment limits, forcing you to make decisions that affect your bottom line.
Omnitracs Roadnet Territory Planner’s robust capabilities and advanced routing algorithms deliver the functionality you need to take on even the most complex re-routing analyses. Unlock the full power of this software with expertise and advice from Market Motion. With Market Motion, Omnitracs Roadnet Territory Planner can be used to analyse, modify and optimise your entire distribution operation from the top down—based on your company’s unique criteria and historical information.
Together you can:
- Optimise sales, service and delivery routes
- Improve efficiency, productivity and focus by modelling and analysing resources
- Significantly speed up and automate much of your strategic rerouting process, reducing time and effort
- Model, plan and deliver balanced workload capacities
- Explore “what-if” scenarios using multiple planning sessions, session transfers and scenario rules. These can include planning for growth, seasonal swings, holidays and more
- Plan strategically with long lead times. Set up custom frequencies such as daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly etc
- Create service policies based on the volume of business and enable you to quickly change scenario rules
- Make fast changes to resource levels with the easy to use drag and drop interface allowing you to filter customers by market, channel, segment or customer profile and change service time and service frequency
- Benefit from the ability to add and edit streets in the GIS environment without having to leave the Territory Planner application
- Integrate quality map vendors via the easy to use map interface
- Maximise oversight and evaluation with scoreboards, route summaries and reports
- Seamlessly push data from Territory Planner to other applications such as Roadnet Scheduler (POS Reservations), Roadnet Routing, MobileCast On Track and via the Roadnet Anywhere Bridge